Xolo has rolled out the Android Marshmallow update for Black 1X smartphone in India. Xolo Black 1X was initially launched with Lollipop operating system. The update is rolled out over-the-air and will require 1.2GB free space to upgrade.
Here’s how users can update their phones.
• Go to Menu-> Ota Hub->Software update-> the device will detect the update package present online
• Alternatively, user can also select “Check for updates”
• Software update notification window will appear with details of the update.
• Click “OK” to download the update package.
• Once download is done, Click the option of “Install update”
Once installation is complete, device will restart and will update to latest SW Version.
The Xolo Black 1X is powered by an Octa-Core processor with64-bit CPU architecture and integrated 4G LTE. The device comes loaded with LPDDR3 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory. The device sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) technology and 5-megapixel front camera with front flash.
The smartphone features a 5-inch Full HD On-Cell IPS display with a pixel density of 441 PPI. The device is powered by 2400 Li-Pol mAh battery.