Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the July issue
This month, we go all day with Apple’s laptops. Which Apple laptop has the best battery life?
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacBook Pro and MacBook Air review: The force is with Apple’s workhouse laptop and the Air blends performance and portability.
• MacUser: run advanced Spotlight searches in the Finder.
• iOS Central: 6 headaches Apple is fixing in iOS 9.
• Working Mac: Use and external SSD to make an old Mac feel new.
• Voyce: the wellness monitor for dogs.
• Three biggest reveals at WWDC 2015.
• Inspired by a 100-year-old pocket watch stand, go inside the Pad & Quill factory as they make wooden charging stands for Apple’s smartwatch.
How to subscribe
Sign up for The iPad Enhanced Edition to discover a new reading experience with exciting features designed especially for this platform. Existing subscribers canlog in to access to their issues.
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.